Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We've moved! - Sept 24, 2014

We've moved.  Asa hasn't, but all his info has.  After months of trying to manage between Facebook and CaringBridge and neither really working the way we liked or offering a long term solution, we moved the story of God's faithfulness to Asa over to a blog.  Still not totally sold on the format, still not totally finished polishing all the uploaded data from the past, but it's here, all 167 posts, probably with a few missing that vanished early on from Facebook.

This blog format also allows for comments and feedback and feeds, etc.

Comments and feedback always welcome.


3 comments :

  1. Love having all your info./updates in one place. I continue to pray for Asa and for your family to find a new sense of "normal". Rejoicing in the work God has done in Asa's body.

    On a side note, I guess my age is catching up with me, but I'm finding the font size/style you have chosen for the updates difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that on your phone or computer, Debbie? Is it the light on dark that's hard or font size itself? Just curious so I can fix. It's 12 pt Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on my computer. I think it might be the font, but not sure. May just be my 50-year old eyes - ha!

    ReplyDelete